For Week Ending May 30, 2015
As we get closer to the official calendar launch of summer, residential real estate is taking off. The market may seem slower than in past spring/summer sprints, but numbers are by no means dismal. Whether the buyer category is dominated by Millennial, Generation X or move-up buyers from previous generations is no matter; activity is happening.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending May 30:
- New Listings decreased 2.9% to 1,696
- Pending Sales increased 23.5% to 1,357
- Inventory decreased 4.6% to 16,202
For the month of May:
- Median Sales Price increased 6.7% to $224,000
- Days on Market decreased 5.0% to 76
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.7% to 97.5%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 12.2% to 3.6
All comparisons are to 2014
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.