“Helping You Reach Your Real Estate Goals & Dreams”
My customers who have bought a home, sold a home or relocated have sent letters and cards of appreciation over the years. Please read some of the comments from my clients below as you think about your expectations of a Realtor:
You Are the Best!
Thanks for all that you do. You are by far the best in the business.
Personality and Industry Knowledge
“It was fun getting to know you while we were house hunting. You were so flexible and fun to work with.”
“You are professional and personal at the same time.”
“Your experience in this market shines through.”
Attention to Details and Personal Needs
“You truly did a wonderful job in assisting us through this important purchase and making sure that each step of the process was handled both on a timely basis, and without unexpected surprises.”
“From start to finish you did an outstanding job during the purchase of our new home. Even though we knew you were helping others at the same time, we always felt like we were your only clients.”
Honesty and Respect
“We always felt Nita represented us fairly and conducted herself with a sense of values and respect.”
“Nita is a very genuine and trustworthy person. She always had our best interest at the forefront.”
While these comments are very kind, and I am grateful, I believe that the greatest value I deliver to my clients occurs behind-the-scenes. This is where “the rubber hits the road” and what differentiates my success:
The greatest factors contributing to my success as a Realtor:
Business management skills
Project management skills
Being highly organized and able to multi-task is critical, coupled with extensive experience and the ability to handle complex transactions. I provide thorough and realistic information to help people make informed decisions. I have knowledge of the entire community and freely share that information. I assure people that we will keep looking until we find something that is a great fit for them. I am also committed to finding win-win solutions.
This has earned the respect and cooperation of the many professionals I work with, as well as my clients. It takes extra effort and skill, but I always sleep well at night with the knowledge that I have done my absolute best to resolve issues in everyone´s best interests.
Please call me when you´re ready to buy a home, sell a home, or relocate. I promise to provide thorough information and market knowledge, along with terrific results and a great experience.
Awards and Recognition
- Super Real Estate Agent, Twin Cities Business and Minneapolis St. Paul magazines, twelve consecutive years 2005-2016 (less than 1% of agents locally are awarded multiple times)
- Multi-million dollar sales producer every year
- Over $100 Million in sales!
- 100% Club Winner
- Sales awards every year including International President´s Circle, Diamond Society, Sterling Society
- Numerous awards and designations for corporate relocation accomplishments
- Minnesota Professional Standards committee to uphold industry ethics
- Proven results: Sales statistics year after year consistently and significantly higher average sale price, higher list to sale ratio, and faster selling times than the market averages.
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Professional licensed Realtor
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. in Business Administration and Organizational Communications
- Minneapolis Area Board of Realtors
- Minnesota Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Minnesota Realtor Professional Standards Committee
- Rotary International (President, Rogers chapter)
- North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce
- Christ Church Confirmation Teacher
Nita Morlock and her husband Bob are long-time residents of the Twin Cities area. They have two children, Tiffany and Trevor. Nita has additional construction knowledge and experience working with Bob, a custom home builder, and owning investment real estate.