For Week Ending March 7, 2015
Many residential real estate markets across the country and locally are in a fairly stable state of balance, causing most stories about housing to be conservative in nature with not much change to report. As the weather continues to warm up across the country, more sales are expected.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending March 7:
- New Listings increased 31.7% to 1,915
- Pending Sales increased 34.1% to 1,098
- Inventory increased 0.3% to 13,018
For the month of February:
- Median Sales Price increased 9.3% to $200,000
- Days on Market increased 7.1% to 106
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.7% to 94.2%
- Months Supply of Inventory increased 3.3% to 3.1
All comparisons are to 2014
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.