For Week Ending October 6, 2018
Residential real estate continues to churn out impressive numbers as we reach deeper into autumn. In many markets, new listings and/or pending sales are still outperforming the results from this same time last year. When the economy is strong, buyers and sellers will remain active beyond the more traditional selling season. Predictions for a slowdown are rolling in, but we’re not there yet. Let’s take a look at what’s happening locally.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending October 6:
- New Listings increased 11.0% to 1,554
- Pending Sales decreased 1.3% to 1,121
- Inventory decreased 3.3% to 12,532
For the month of September:
- Median Sales Price increased 6.1% to $262,000
- Days on Market decreased 16.0% to 42
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.3% to 98.4%
- Months Supply of Inventory remained flat at 2.6
All comparisons are to 2017
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.